Truth about owning a Kia EV6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackmamba

Reaction score
My family's on the hunt for a new ride, and the Kia EV6 has caught our eye... But with recent talk of a faulty charging port, we're feeling a bit wary. Anyone who's already got the 2022 model, we'd love to hear how it's treating you. Should we wait it out or dive in? Appreciate any insights guys!!

The car is amazing overall, but early owners like me face some minor issues. It's expected for a new car to need some recalls and repairs. Mine had a faulty charging port but it still charges quickly. My advice is to hold off a little until they fix all the problems. But if you ask me if I'd recommend this car, I'd say ABSOLUTELY. It's awesome. Every car has its drawbacks as long as they're not serious or risky lol

The car is amazing overall, but early owners like me face some minor issues. It's expected for a new car to need some recalls and repairs. Mine had a faulty charging port but it still charges quickly. My advice is to hold off a little until they fix all the problems. But if you ask me if I'd recommend this car, I'd say ABSOLUTELY. It's awesome. Every car has its drawbacks as long as they're not serious or risky lol
Appreciate it man. Thank you! I've also done my research and I'm definitely diving in for one. Can't wait!

Join the Kia EV6 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back