Keep your lines open, Sierra EV order process is finally starting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master_Taguro

Reaction score
I work for a car dealership in partnership with General Motors in Michigan that sells EVs and there have been rumors that the Sierra Silverado EV in Michigan is starting their order process. This has been confirmed by reservation holders on Facebook as well. Check your email if you're part of the lucky 20% of reservation holders.

I work for a car dealership in partnership with General Motors in Michigan that sells EVs and there have been rumors that the Sierra Silverado EV in Michigan is starting their order process. This has been confirmed by reservation holders on Facebook as well. Check your email if you're part of the lucky 20% of reservation holders.
Hey maann, just checked my email and there it is, it didn't notify me because the system thought it was a spam message. Im just filled with excitement right now, do you know a place that customizes cars? Im planning to install new toys for my car.

Join the Kia EV6 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back