Malfunction with driver assist.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FallOutBoy

Reaction score
It keeps on happening this past few months and I don’t know what to do anymore. I get this car checked at the dealership a couple of times but they also couldn't find what’s wrong with it. Don’t get me wrong, I was really furious that I took it out here. like what am I even doing here?

It keeps on happening this past few months and I don’t know what to do anymore. I get this car checked at the dealership a couple of times but they also couldn't find what’s wrong with it. Don’t get me wrong, I was really furious that I took it out here. like what am I even doing here?
I've had this experience. I noticed that my sensors were dirty so I tried cleaning it and I didn't have this issue again. Dirty sensors can definitely mess with how the ultrasonic/radar systems function.

Updates? Did you try cleanig your sensors?

I've had this problem several times, especially on countryside roads with faded lane markings. It appears that the radar becomes confused in these conditions. What I do is simply turn off the car to clear the message.

Join the Kia EV6 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back