Excited New Kia EV6 Owner: Seeking Advice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeachBabe

Reaction score
Hey everyone, awesome news—I'm getting a Kia EV6 soon! I'm super excited for this electric adventure, but I could use some advice from you. How do you charge your car, how far can you go, and how do you keep it in shape? I wanna learn from you guys and enjoy my EV. I'm eager to hear your tips!

Last edited:
@BeachBabe Congrats on your upcoming Kia EV6! We all remember the excitement (and perhaps a few questions) of getting our first EV, so don't be afraid to ask! Charging, range, and maintenance are all common concerns, and we have you covered.

Charging: I typically use a Level 2 charger at home. You don't have to worry either, because many public places and workplaces are installing Level 2 chargers for the convenience of us EV users.

Kia EV6 Range: The EV6 has an impressive range, but as with most electric vehicles, it varies depending on weather and driving habits.

Maintenance: It still depends on how you drive it. If you abuse it, I doubt it will last. I usually rotate tires and replace cabin air filters. My GT-Line RWD has remained in excellent condition to date.

This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of EV ownership! We have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share about extending the range of your EV6, finding charging stations while on the road, and making the most of your electric car lifestyle. Please feel free to ask any specific questions you may have, as well as share any exciting news about your new Kia EV6.

Thanks for the detailed tips. Will keep this in mind!

I can't wait to have my GT-Line. I'll be getting it next week so I'm really really excited.

Join the Kia EV6 Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back